Saturday, January 18, 2014

Catch up!

     Greetings from Koh Phangan Thailand. We are lounging here at Laid Back Resort. Right on the beach on the sunset side of Haad Rin. Dont bother to look for it online it isn't there. Cool place mellow but 5 minutes from absolute madness. Well for three days during full moon. Otherwise absolutely dead.

     More about Full Moon Party. Lets see 2nd one, even crazier than the first. So many people. Too many to be honest. It was more fun when you didn't have to fight your way through people at every step. Still its one of the best parties you could ever think about going to. If you are 21. A bit much for me.

     So the reason I haven't posted anything for a while is my laptop mysteriously broke one day. No idea what happened. But my friend Scott hooked me up, was able to take it to Baan Computers and they fixed it in 4 days. Awesome back in business for 3000 baht. ($100). Worth it. Havent been able to get pictures on the computer yet it just showed up but they will be coming soon.

     So travel plans have changed quite a bit since my last post. Tomorrow I will be heading over to Krabi for one night then a quick flight to Kuala Lumpur for one night as well. Then Its off to Ho Chi Minh city or Saigon if you rather. You will notice that I said I. Yup Blake is sitting this one out. He is going to stay on Koh Phangan. I'm off to wander solo. I must say I'm excited. Also a fair bit of nervousness I might add. That just adds to the fun. Any way Im off, love you all. Wish me luck, or break a leg, or just don't get arrested...
      

No comments :

Post a Comment